22 May 2013

Hump-day Hotties: Literary Lover #2

Hope it's been a good week for you all. I bet you're wishing it was the weekend again already... I know I am. But fear not, because there's another delicious hunk of a man waiting below to perk you up and get you through to Friday evening. And in keeping with this month's theme, he is, of course, reading a book.

I couldn't resist this one, though I know it's already made its way around the internet, and it's easy to see why. Jensen Ackles and a book... two of my favourite things. I think the only thing better would be if I could just lie down next to him while he reads the book out loud. *sighs*

I feel the urge to watch some Supernatural coming on. Shame I can't get the latest season on DVD yet as I love a good paranormal story. I used to be a Sam fanboy, but as the series progressed I found myself leaning more toward Dean. So, who's your favourite?

jjensen ackles reading
If only his pants were just a little lower...

4 comments:

Aniko Laczko said...

Dean. I loved him from Dark Angel *nods*

Daniel A. Kaine said...

OMG, I totally forgot he was in that!

Val Hughes said...

never watched it. meant too, just never found the time. but Dean is yummy in the photo. nice book too lol

Daniel A. Kaine said...

Val, you need to watch it!

Post a Comment

ShareThis