12 Jun 2014

Slasherazzi: Blog Tour Stop #2

Today I'm over at MM Good Book Reviews, talking about my inspiration for Slasherazzi...

A few people have asked what made me want to write this story, so I figured that would be as good a place as any to start.
 
The whole idea began back in 2010. I’d recently finished writing the first Daeva book, and I was complaining on the NaNoWriMo boards about needing something to write. That was when a good friend offered me a prompt in the form of a single sentence. Her task to me was to write 1,000 words. The original sentence has been lost over time, but it was along the lines of ‘I stood above the body, clutching the knife in my hand’.

That one sentence could have gone in so many directions. Who were these two people? What motive did the man have for being there with a knife? Were they enemies, or friends?

Continue reading the post at MM Good Book Reviews, along with a short excerpt and the opportunity to gain more entries in the giveaway. Also included is a 5* review from Lisa, which does contain some minor spoilers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis